The Avionics Technician will troubleshoot repairs, inspect, modify and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment. Perform and document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, modify and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manual and regulations as required
- Adhere to General Work Requirements for factory, shop and/or hangar positions
- Comply with Environmental Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Participate in 5-S activities
- Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- Assist with maintenance at off-site locations as needed
- Assist other maintenance disciplines as needed
- 2-5 years of avionics work experience on Proline 21, Fusion and Proline 4.
- Received training from an avionics/electrical Aircraft Training School or other substantiated equivalent
- Must have own tools - toolboxes have to be shadowed, tools etched with an ID, and inventoried, before allowed to onboard.
- Ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- Effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and/or aircraft status
- Obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment (GSE) qualifications as required
- Able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- Ability to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- Ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA)
- Have GROL (General Radiotelephone Operation License) or AET (Aircraft Electronics Technician) Certificate (preferred)
- A&P, or A or P Certification (preferred)
- Basic PC skills
- Must report with two forms of employment eligibility identification
About Our Client:
With a heritage dating back to the very first business jet, our client has at its core a forward looking, innovative spirit that is embodied by its people and the aircraft they have proudly manufactured, sold and supported with the expertise handed down over the last 50 years.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.