Interior Mechanic III
The Interior Mechanic III will perform such typical maintenance operations such as the removal and replacement of aircraft and powerplant components that require bolting, torquing, adjusting rigging and safety wiring, including powerplant and flight control removal and reinstallation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair, modify, replace or overhaul aircraft and aircraft systems to ensure airworthiness.
- Complete all tasks to the quality standards of FAA and our customers’ approved maintenance manual.
- Perform work within estimated or budgeted hours.
- Read and use Maintenance Manuals, Illustrated parts Catalog, Blueprints, ATA Codes, Service Bulletins, routine and non-routines and other related maintenance documents in order to troubleshoot and effectively complete work assignments.
- Ensures that the client and customer aircraft maintenance documents are accurate and properly annotated.
- Ensures documents are returned to the Technical Library and/or destroyed, as required, after jobs are complete.
- Use and operate safely all ground support equipment, (i.e., Main Lifts, Scissor Lifts, etc.) and possess the client's operating certification.
- Promote a culture of safety my monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by the client's Team Member Safety Manual.
- Responsible for the proper execution of parts tags attached to repairable, serviceable or condemned parts.
- Interface effectively with members of management, other departments and co-workers.
- Keep own and adjacent work area clean
- Able to work any or all shifts.
- 5+ years interior mechanic experience
- A&P License preferred
- High school education or equivalent
- Must provide own tools
- Work Environment and Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift fifty (50) pounds. Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, twist, kneel, crouch and stand for prolonged periods of time, as well as walk extended distances. Must be able to climb stairs, ladders and/service stands. Must have normal corrected hearing and vision. Must possess a valid driver's license and ability to drive company vehicles.
About Our Client:
Our Client provides aftermarket commercial aircraft, engines, and its parts to passenger and cargo airlines, leasing companies, original equipment manufacturers, and government and defense contractors, as well as maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) service providers worldwide. They were founded in 2008 and are headquartered in Florida.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.