Interior Mechanic I - Installation Tech.
The Interior Installation Technician I work under close supervision to remove and install and/or fabricate aircraft interiors by using company operating procedures and quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Job Description
- Safely perform aircraft removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (galleys, closet, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and vanity ledge fill panels). Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, signoffs and quality specifications. Specific fit and installation tasks are to be completed in compliance with work order instructions and specifications.
- Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign off paperwork.
- Follow standard operating procedures when using tools and equipment such as hand tools, band saws, shears, sanders and brakes. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools.
- Comply with safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies and use personal protective equipment as required. Address unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk.
- Additional Functions:
- In support of aircraft certification and final phase testing, may include flight tests on aircraft as required.
- Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required. Other Application installation, fabrication or related experience or trade school preferred.
- Other Requirements:
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Able to work any shift.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small, restricted areas, and lift to 40 pounds.
- Must be computer literate.
About Our Client:
Our client has led the evolution of business and personal aviation since the 1958 debut of the world’s first purpose-built business aircraft. Today, they produce the world’s most advanced business aircraft, with innovations from nose to tail and wingtip to wingtip, all while offering unmatched global product support and service.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.